Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

Hannah's Treasure Hunt Story

The link below is a story from my friend Hannah's blog, and it's EXACTLY what I want to learn to do - Treasure Hunts! A week and a half ago, I met with the team I'll be doing evangelism outreach with - they are a bunch of radical Christians that are incredibly bold and know their identities as sons and daughters of the King. As soon as I get home (I'm on vacation right now), I'll be going out with them to the streets for my very first time.

READ all about Hannah's first time doing a Treasure Hunt - it's really inspiring and faith-building:

Hannah's Treasure Hunt Story

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that you posted this on your blog :) Hannah and I went on this amazing adventure together. It was truly powerful and I am hungry for more. God can use ANYONE of His kids to encourage His others. What a beautiful mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this! You're so sweet. I'm glad it was of some benefit to you. Treasure hunting really is AWESOME! I have lots of new exciting things the Lord is laying on my heart that I will be blogging about. He's also given us some more supernatural experiences! He is so amazing, isn't He? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you guys done this again since I posted your story? It was so exciting to read about it. I want to hear more crazy-awesome stories like this one.
    I can't wait for my chance to go! :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from anyone and everyone...please feel free to post a comment!