Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

theCall Sacramento and the Nazarite Vow

Hello dear ones, I am for sure going to theCall Sacramento on Sept 3-4. I am so excited!  I have wanted to go for years!  FINALLY it's going to work out! Right after that, on Sept 5, which is a Sunday, me and my two friends Hannah and Emily will pop up to Redding, CA, for one of Bethel's Sunday morning services. I don't know if you know what's going on with Bethel Church, but they've basically been in an atmosphere of sustained revival for 10 years now, and it's amazing the things God is doing there. It will be my first time at Bethel!  My heart's desire is to one day do the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM), but it's just not time yet. I have to pay off student loans ($30,000 worth of loans) before I can do anything like that. Unless God wants someone to give me a check for that amount of money!  Ha!  That would be totally amazing!  I can't wait to come back and share with you what God did whilst I was there!
For about a year now I've been sensing that I'm supposed to take the Nazarite vow, and God basically confirmed it this past Saturday. I thought he would confirm at theCall, but he has ALREADY confirmed it. I will probably take the vow for a minimum of three months, but we'll see from there what happens.

Aslan is on the move. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from anyone and everyone...please feel free to post a comment!