Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Watchman

"Son of man, I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning from me."

Ezekiel 3:17



 5 As a young man marries a maiden,
       so will your sons [a] marry you;
       as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride,
       so will your God rejoice over you.
 6 I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem;
       they will never be silent day or night.
       You who call on the LORD,
       give yourselves no rest,
 7 and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem
       and makes her the praise of the earth.


Isaiah 62:5-7



5 I wait for the LORD, my soul waits,
       and in his word I put my hope.
 6 My soul waits for the Lord
       more than watchmen wait for the morning,
       more than watchmen wait for the morning.
 7 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
       for with the LORD is unfailing love
       and with him is full redemption.

Psalm 130:5-7


1 comment:

I would love to hear from anyone and everyone...please feel free to post a comment!